I grew up eating lots of bread. Every time somebody stops by your house (planned or not), you gotta give them a cafecito with a good piece of bread. That’s why you gotta be prepared and have a bunch of different pieces of bread in your pantry or just run to a panaderia and get your preferred type of bread. These cheese rolls are one of my favorite. I love the texture and the cheese flavor. The best part of this recipe is that it is gluten. 2 step recipe: Mix all ingredients and bake.
2 Cups Tapioca Starch
1 Cup extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
2/3 Cup Whole Milk
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Pre -Heat oven to 375.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin, to prevent sticking.
- In a blender, place all ingredients and blend until smooth. About 1 minute.
- Place a 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Place in oven on the middle rack for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Enjoy with a cup of Hot cocoa!